Events, Programs and Classes
At Saint Elizabeth, our goal is to serve our community by providing information to help all of us improve our health.
We encourage you to join us for an upcoming event, program or class. Many are offered at no cost. Follow the links below for more information or to register online.
Health & Wellness
- Bariatric Surgery and Non-Surgical Weight Loss: Are you considering weight loss surgery? Attend our class and learn more about surgical and non-surgical weight loss options.
- Diabetes Education Update
- Smoking Cessation: Learn effective techniques to help with cravings and develop a plan to make this significant life change. Join our Tobacco Cessation Class taught by a specially-trained Tobacco Treatment Specialist dedicated to help you succeed.
Support Groups & Events
- Cancer Support
- Heart Care Support Groups
- Grief Recovery Class: Moving on from a loss can be extremely difficult, regardless of the type of loss (death of a loved one, decline in health or loss of relationship). If you have suffered a loss and and are looking for guidance on how to move through this period, please consider our Grief Recovery Class. Participants meet for 1-1.5 hours a week for 8 weeks in a group setting. Call 402-219-7284 for more information.
Call CHI Health Class Registrations at 402-219-7000 or 402-717-2402, Monday – Friday 8 a.m – 4:30 p.m.